Built for Fast Data Center Applications
- Dual port 12Gb/s SAS interface for the highest level of enterprise reliability, availability and scalability
- Industry-leading storage density in a range of capacities up to 15TB, all in a 2.5-inch form factor
- Endurance options match the needs of a wide range of enterprise workloads
- Ultra-fast performance of up to 2100MB/s saturates both 12Gb/s links
- Enhanced enterprise reliability, data protection and security
Industry-Leading Performance up to 2100MB/s
The Nytro 3000 SAS SSD family delivers ultra-fast, consistent and easily scalable performance that saturates dual 12Gb/s SAS bandwidth, providing an effective 24Gb/s wide-port interface.
- Significantly improves storage and server system performance and application responsiveness
- Provides consistent low latency data access, reliably accelerating enterprise and cloud storage systems
|High-performance computing||Virtualization||Big Data analytics|
|Hot data||Databases||Public/private cloud|
High Capacity Solution with Multiple Endurance Offerings
Nytro 3000 SSDs are the most efficient high capacity solutions that offer a wide range of product configurations. Nytro 3000 SSDs enable optimizations for specific applications and workloads and:
- Increase enterprise storage density with industry-leading capacities in a range up to 15TB, all in a 2.5-inch form factor
- Offer four endurance categories that meet the performance and cost needs for a wide range of applications—one stop source for all your enterprise SSD storage needs
- Improve TCO by offering fit-to-function choices that meet requirements for capacity, endurance and performance—pay for what you truly need
12Gb/s SAS Server Support
The Nytro 3000 SSD family doubles interface speed and improves ROI by leveraging existing SAS servers, accommodating SAS infrastructure scalability, and a proven SCSI command set.
- Dual 12Gb/s SAS doubles bandwidth (backwards- compatible with 3Gb/s and 6Gb/s SAS)
- Multi-path I/O features help to ensure high data availability with failover redundancy and no single point of failure
- High signal integrity (low noise) makes it safer to use longer cables
- Scalability—SAS supports more than 65K drive slots (via expanders)
- Advanced SAS drive-level error correction to help ensure the integrity of data during the storage process
- SAS wide-port provides a simple method to transfer over 2GB/s to a single device
Robust Enterprise Feature Set
Backed by industry-leading customer support, global supply chain expertise, and deep ecosystem relationships, Nytro 3000 SSDs typically reduce the OEM/system builder qualification effort, helping to save time and improve total cost of ownership. Nytro 3000 SSDs deliver data integrity, endurance and security.
|5-year limited warranty||Power loss data protection (PFAIL) with instant recovery||End-to-End data protection|
|Seagate Secure™ drive options1||Seagate RAISE™ data protection technology||LDPC error correction|
1 Self-Encrypting Drives (SED) and FIPS 140-2 validated drives are not available in all models or countries. May require TCG-compliant host or controller support.