Every day, businesses prove that data holds tremendous value when captured, stored, and leveraged to its full extent—an increasingly difficult task in a rapidly changing multi-cloud, multi-edge world. The explosion in data creation, coupled with the increasing need to mobilize and analyze it at unprecedented volume and speed provide a complex backdrop. Meanwhile, resource scarcity and technology limitations exacerbate enterprise pain points as IT architecture and data management practices evolve to capitalize on the enormous opportunity to put more data to work.Download Report
Over the next two years, enterprise data is projected to increase at a 42.2% annual growth rate. A goldmine. But fact is, today only 32% of data available to enterprises is put to work. The remaining 68% goes unleveraged.
Organizations today transfer about 36% of data from edge to core. By 2022, we're looking at 57%—meaning enterprises will need to manage a lot more data in motion.
Managing data in the multicloud ecosystem is a top data management challenge expected over the next two years—with managing data in hybrid cloud a close second.
Implementation of DataOps leads to measurably better business outcomes: boosted customer loyalty, revenue, profit, however only 10% of organizations report that they have fully operationalized it.
North American businesses show the greatest projected data growth (49%) and the most advanced DataOps implementation (45% respondents either fully or partially implement it). What are these vibrant organizations’ remaining challenges? Read the report to find out.Download Report
By 2025, nearly 30% of data will need real-time processing. Are you ready?
Can DataOps improve business outcomes? A quick look at key concepts in the Rethink Data report.
Find out what it takes to make your cloud ecosystem a success.